Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I have been given the Versatile Blogger Award by the very talented crafty blogger Michelle - Michelle My Belle's Creations Thank You so very much for this honor!!  You must check out her blog, she has so many wonderful projects.

So as a recipient of this honor, here is what I need to do:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated me - check!
  2.  Include a link to their site in the post - check!
  3.  Include the above award image in this post - check!
  4.  Give 7 random facts about myself - check!
  5.  Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award - check!
  6.  When nominating include a link to their site - check!
  7.  Let other bloggers know they have been nominated - and check!



Random facts about me:
1. I married my high school sweet heart!
2.Working on being an "empty nester" ;-)
3. I have 3 children and a daughter in law (2 aren't married - yet)
4. I have 1 granddaughter.
5.I love gadgets and technology. Would prefer this type of gift over jewelry! 
   (I stole this one from Michelle cause it's so me...LOL)
6. My favorite color is green.
7. My favorite season is fall.




  Here are some of the awesome blogs / bloggers I follow that are so deserving of this award:



  I've got a couple of projects going right now...will post pics and a blog update as soon as I can get the projects finished and the pics taken... LOL

Thanks for dropping by and I hope to see you again soon!

I wish you a blessed and creative day...


Signature

4 comments:

Shoshi said...

Lisa, thank you soooo much for nominating me for this blog award! I am very touched. I've just nominated my 15, and ticked all the other requirements, so I'm off to add the logo to my sidebar!

I'm also going to have a look at the ones you nominated - most are unfamiliar to me. What a lovely way to find new and interesting blogs!

Thank you again, and I'm glad that my blog has inspired you.

Shoshi

Jane said...

Lisa thank you so much for nominating me for this !!!xxx I am not the best at remembering to repost but I will try to do it when I get a moment
Huge hugs
Jane
Xx

Debbie said...

Thank you, Lisa!! I appreciate it very much!!
I will pass it on when I can!

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats on the award and thank you so much for following and listing my blog